- Over 279 million people in the world speak Russian.
- Russian is the largest native language in Europe.
- Russian is the most geographically widespread language in Eurasia.
- Russian is one of the official languages of the United Nations.
- Russian is the unofficial lingua franca of the former Soviet republics.
- Over a quarter of the world's scientific literature is published in Russian.
Russifiying Your Computer
Bilingual Anthology of Russian Verse
JOBS IN SLAVIC
hosted by University of Arizona Library