Recommendations may be addressed to the Fulbright (Selection) Committee.
If you use a previously written recommendation as a base for this one, please edit carefully.
Ask the applicant for a CV, transcript, or list of activities if you would like to comment on elements of the applicant's portfolio beyond your direct experience.
If you need to revise a recommendation after you have submitted it to the on-line Embark, please see the following directions:
- Please submit a request to the Embark support portal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In this request, you should note the applicant's name, the name of the application, and a request to unsubmit the recommendation.
- The request must come from the email address that was used by the applicant to register you.
- Once Embark has received the email, they can unsubmit the recommendation.
- Once unsubmitted, you will be able to access the online recommendation and revise it as necessary.
- Finally, resubmit the recommendation to Embark.