Together, the following elements comprise a complete Fulbright US Student Programs application.
- On-line application, which solicits academic and experiential information, etc.
- 2 essays, one project-related, one personal
- All university-level transcripts (official), including those from study abroad if applicable
- 3 recommendations (ETA recommenders respond to specific prompts)
- Language evaluation (if relevant)
- Letters of support (for research/study applicants in most countries)
- Creative portfolio (for applicants in design, visual or performing arts, writing)
NB For Creative Arts applicants, you will submit your supplementary material (portfolio) via Decision Desk. The Washington University campus committee does NOT have access to this portal, and once submitted, you may not edit your material. The deadline for submitting the portfolio is that of the national deadline.